Look Inside: Star Wars Insider #128
September 9, 2011 Credited to \Starwarsblog.Starwars.Com
Celebrate the release of the Star Wars movie collection on Blu-ray withStar Wars Insider #128 and collect all four special covers, featuring gorgeous art from all six movies!
Check out the other three covers and editorial highlights from issue #128 after the jump!
Comic Shop Exclusive Cover
• What to expect from the Star Wars Blu-Rays and meet the stars of the hotly anticipated deleted scenes!
• Star Wars: The Clone Wars Supervising Director, Dave Filloni preview the show’s upcoming fourth season.
• Exclusive Star Wars fiction from the pens of Michael Reeves and Maya Kaathryn Bohnhoff.
• Radio Waves! In the second part of our exclusive feature, discover howThe Empire Strikes Back and Return Of The Jedi made it on air!
• Prototypes: Unproduced, but not unwanted! Insider looks at the toys that might have been!
• Phanboy! As part of our ongoing series, A Certain Point of View, Fanboys director Kyle Newman looks back at Episode I!
• An exclusive look at the forthcoming Star Wars: The Blueprints book.
• My Star Wars! Star Wars superstar Tom Kane puts down his microphone to share some of his favorite memories of the saga.
• Jedi Archive: Rare images of multi-armed menace General Grievous revealed!
• Red Five: Star Wars author Timothy Zahn offers five storytelling faux pas!
Plus, the latest and greatest Star Wars must-haves to hit the shelves previewed.
Star Wars Insider #128 hits stores, September 13th, or you can read this issue right now on your iPad, Android, Mac or PC, saving 30% on the print edition! Click here